We’re all well into the wedding season by now, which means whether your someone who’s ‘just’ going along as a invited guest, or one of the key players in the day, there’s going to be emotions being stirred-up.
Whilst the Wedding Day itself is meant to be the happiest day of your life (for the bride & groom at least), for many people the whole shebang can bring on a wide range of emotions, not all of them very helpful.
Every year I am contacted by people who are looking for help to overcome issues either directly related to, or being brought to the surface as a result of an impending wedding event.
Some of the types of situations I’ve worked with include such as:
1. Fear of giving their speech in front of friends and family
2. How they’ll look all dressed up – And This DOESN’T just apply to you ladies, men are just as bad about this too!
3. Worry about overspending & ‘keeping up with the Joneses’
4. Brides or grooms not being able to tell their parents who they do, or don’t want invited.
5. Issues around ex-partners now getting hitched and how to let that old relationship go
6. How to handle members of their families who are disapproving of their marriage
7. Nerves (or plain 100% awful panic attacks) over the very idea of having that first dance in front of everybody
8. Resentment over the cost of the hen- or stag-night (or weekend), especially since “they” never attended mine (that was a doozy, & they were happy when those feelings abated!)
9. Issues around parents, ex-parents, partners, ex-partners, children of current & previous relationships & how they will be treated by others on the day
& that’s just a small list!
So if you’ve got ANY nerves, worries or concerns about any big events that you’ve been invited to & how you’re going to cope, I want you to know that you’ve got a strong chance of being able to get all those feelings resolved VERY QUICKLY, oftentimes in just one or two sessions.
Like to know more?
email, contact me or call & we can schedule a call to discuss what’s on your mind.
Let’s make it an awesome day for you.